Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 0100180000
"Studio Brisant" Randonneur racing bike in British Racing Green - exclusively developed in England for Studio Brisant, hand soldered!
- No 7 of the series, model variant "7" stands for Damen Randonneur
- Reynolds 631 Pipe set with heart sleeves Lugs / sleeves
- Equipment from new Dia Compe components
- wheels with H +Son TB 14 rims and Panaracer Pasela PT 32 mm
- Studio Brisant mudguards 36 mm Stainless steel polished
- Selle Italia Concor saddle in velour light brown + Brooks Slender Grips, super noble combination
- Nitto NTC 225 stem and NITTO B302AA North Road Moustache Handlebar for a comfortable riding position
Exclusive Studio Brisant Limited Edition Randonneur racing bike - the result is an absolutely unique piece.
The frame is made of light Reynolds 631 tube and was soldered in England in a very high quality, the beautiful heart sleeves are very playful.
The carefully rebuilt wheels are a dream: modern Dia Compe 9 compartment high flange hubs with Sapim Race DD spokes and High End H + Son TB14 rims in high gloss polished.
The three-arm Dia Compe ENE Ciclo crank is a special highlight and fits perfectly with the equipment. The Dia Compe shifters mounted on the stem have a mini raster function, the golden Connex chain lets the shift unit show to advantage.
The bike can be equipped with luggage racks according to your wishes, a small BLB front rack is mounted.
|Frame||Reynolds 631 Pipe|
|Bottom bracket||Token BSA |
|Tax rate||Tange FL-250 polished|
|Crank||Dia Compe ENE Ciclo|
|Chain ring||Dia-Compe ENE Ciclo 48/ 34 Z|
|Pinion||Shimano CS-HG 50|
|Chain||luffing jib ConneX 808|
|Hubs||dia compe ENE Touring hubs Cassette S-Type|
|Rims||H Son TB14|
|Tyres||Panaracer Pasela PT 32 mm |
|Seat post||Genetics Heritage Seat Post Seat post|
|Saddle||San Marco Concor|
|Stem||Nitto NTC 225|
|Handlebars||NITTO B302AA North Road Moustache|
|Brakes||dia compe 610 Central train brakes|
|brake lever||Tektro 540 brake lever|
|Pedals||FMD touring next high end pedals|
|Trains and shells||Jagwire Braided #99 + Chrome caps|
|Frame height M/M||/ cm|
|Frame height M/O||56 cm|
|Top tube length||56 cm|
|Head tube length||16 cm|
|Chain stay length||43 cm|
|Weight||approx. 12 kg|
|for body size||170-180 cm|
|Delivery time:||2-3 Tage|
|Article weight||12 kg|